Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Thankful Heart

I think it was last year when I started subscribing to this devotional online. It has become a daily habit to read through it before I start working - and surprisingly, it usually "talks" to me in a way that whatever is on my mind, or if my heart feels troubled, the message on this devotional becomes the words that I needed to read.

This one, in particular, continuously allows itself to seep through my mind everyday:

Every time a negative, separating thought comes into your mind today, intentionally combat it with something for which you are thankful about that person.

And indeed, it helps me everyday, when negative thoughts starts to trickle down my ever-vulnerable mind, I know how to kill these thoughts. Simply focus on the good, positive things. And PRAY.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter